Thursday, March 3, 2011

Morning,

Well I havent written anything for a little while. There are a few decent reasons but mostly I only sit down to do this when things reach some sort of breaking point. This is not one of those times and is instead a simple reminder to respond to the HotBox Riverwood call for artists.

If you are an artist in any medium we are asking that you apply to this call and become part of our project. It is an exciting opportunity to re-interpret public art through various mediums not restricted to sculpture. Pieces can be site or historically specific. This project is several years in the making which required hundreds of hours of coordination and planning as well as one pilot project in Joshua Creek. Thankyou Sibyl Rampen.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me directly.

I will be posting more after next week as I am buying a house and will have plenty to talk about.

Paul.

No comments: